Welcome to our home on the internet! We look forward to interacting with you on here, as well as our other social media pages.
Who We Are:
EverLove DayClub is an adult day program designed to support families who wish to keep their loved ones at home instead of placing them in a nursing/group home.
Our dedicated staff has extensive knowledge and experience in the healthcare field, particularly relating to developmental disabilities and elder care.
Our leadership team alone has over 20 years of combined experience in the adult day care industry!
Our Director Kathy was selected by Memory Care Home Solutions as their 2020 Mission Champion in recognition to her commitment to connecting families with quality dementia care.
Our comprehensive program is specially tailored for adults eighteen and older who need such things as socialization and supervision while providing their loved ones with peace of mind that their loved one is safe and happy. Activities are adapted to specific physical challenges, including those who are wheelchair bound and visually impaired.
What Makes EverLove Different?
EverLove DayClub is a multi-generational facility with a distribution of senior citizens and adults (18 and older) with developmental disabilities.
Here at EverLove you can be sure to find:
- A secure and safe environment
- Structured activities for varying skill levels running congruently throughout the day
- Health monitoring and medication administration by nursing staff
- Assistance with personal care, including mealtime and incontinence care
- Individualized participant care plan with goals tailored to the needs of each participant
- Person-centered programming and activities
- Varying exercise programs for different skill levels
- Assistance with arranging low-cost transportation, if needed
- A warm and loving environment with friends!
EverLove DayClub can also help arrange physical, occupational, and speech therapies if needed.
EverLove DayClub is open Monday through Friday 7 AM- 6 PM and Saturday 9 AM-5 PM. Please contact our executive director Kathy Nohl at (314) 968-2222 for more information.